Tuesday, April 30, 2013

PS52: Week 18/52- Spring Self-Portrait



The theme this week is self portrait.  This past weekend I ran the Big Sur International Marathon.  Though I had run it last year, it was still the hardest race I've ever completed.  Having said that, I know that I will return.  If you are going to find out what you're made of, there is no place as beautiful or as challenging as the California Coast to test you.

Here I am, letting my poor battered feet soak in the Pacific ocean with my hard earned medal.

Next up is my dear friend and mentor, Jen Dunham of Jen Dunham Photography. Jen specializes in creating artistic newborn portraits for her clients and is located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Please click here to see her take on this week's theme.

2 comments:

Sarah Maxey Photography said...

This is awesome!

Unknown said...

Again love your selfie! Congrats on your huge accomplishment!