Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Ivan



"Kind & Generous"
by Natalie Merchant

You've been so kind and generous
I don't know how you keep on giving
For your kindness I'm in debt to you
For your selflessness, my admiration
And for everything you've done

You know I'm bound...
I'm bound to thank you for it

You've been so kind and generous
I don't know how you keep on giving
For your kindness I'm in debt to you
And I never could have come this far without you
So for everything you've done

You know I'm bound...
I'm bound to thank you for it

I want to thank you
For so many gifts
You gave with love and tenderness
I want to thank you

I want to thank you
For your generosity
The love and the honesty
That you gave me

I want to thank you
Show my gratitude
My love and my respect for you
I want to thank you

I want to...

Thank you


With All My Heart, Marina

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaawww! What a beautiful photo - gorgeous! Happy Anniversary!!! I love Natalie Merchant, too :-)

FrontierDreams said...

aww yay happy anniversary!! how many years?

and yes i love natalie merchant,too. thats one of my fav albums..must go listen to it now :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Marina!...Congratulations :-)

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary. i love that you have a hankie in your hand in the photo....something i too carried on my wedding day!

peace.

Marina said...

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! It's been a very full 4 years- can you believe 3 babies in that time :)?

Jenne said...

Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

oh..happy anniversary my dear friend...lots of love...

Tan Family said...

Hi Marina! We have nominated you for the Lemonade Award for inspiring us, every day. Thank you, so much!

For more information on this, go to our blog: http://syrendell.blogspot.com/ We'd love for you to follow our blog, too! :)

--Jennifer